Northshore Town Center is an exciting 133-acre mixed-use commercial and residential development located in the northwest quadrant of Knoxville, at the intersection of Northshore Drive and Pellissippi Parkway (1-140). The development is anchored by Target and Publix.
Northshore Town Center offers convenient shopping, dining and entertainment options, professional services and single and multi-family housing, all traditionally designed with "Main Street" appeal in mind. This unique live/work environment is divided into two main areas: the general commercial district, which features easy access to prominent retails right off Pelissippi Parkway; and the pedestrian-oriented Town Center area, which surrounds a five-acre lake and features a desirable collection of dining and entertainment-related tenants.
An elementary school located within walking distance to the residential areas provides a safe and accessible learning environment. Numerous parks and publics areas provide an attractive natural backdrop for this outstanding community. A hotel and movie theatre are also planned.
For information about available space, please click here.
Site features & strengths:
• Located on the affluent SW side of Knoxville
• 5-acre lake, parks & abundant green space,
surrounded by dense retail and dining
• Office and residential-above-retail
• Unique live/work environment
• Intelligent traffic and pedestrian circulation
• Size of MSA = 750,000
• 70,000 population within five miles
• 271,591 population within 10 miles
• Median age (3-mile radius): 37
• 83% of homes are owner-occupied
• Zoned TC-1=Town Center Zoning